Please refer to our manufacturers for specific product inquiries & user guides. If you can't find what you are looking for let us know.
Can you deliver and install in one day?
No. But, we can within one week of the order, depending on the type of product you choose.
Is fuel expensive?
The types of fuel range from raw wood to natural gas. All of our heating methods are energy-efficient.
Will you train us how to use our new fireplace?
Of course! You will be instructed by our technicians on the proper operation of your fireplace, stove or gas logs. And, we stand behind all the products we recommend. Additionally, all our manufacturers have toll free numbers for a Help Line.
I want to get a fireplace but don't want to worry about maintaining it. Do you offer maintenance?
We have service and maintenance plans to fit your needs.
I heard people can cook on top of some stove models. Is this true?
Heat a house, boil water, cook breakfast, lunch and dinner …. Our stoves are practical in more ways than one.
When is the best time to buy?
Before it gets too cold!
Safety tips around gas fireplaces
1 ) Supervise children, the elderly, disabled and pets near a gas fireplace, stove or insert that is in use or was recently turned off.
2) Keep any remote controls out of the reach of children.
3) Install a switch lock to prevent children from turning on the appliance.
4) Make sure family members and guests are aware the glass panel of a gas fireplace, stove or insert can be very hot.
5) Wait for the appliance and glass panel to cool down before allowing anyone near it. Cool down can take an hour or more.
Some appliances turn on and off automatically with a thermostat, so it may not be clear when a fire is turned off.
6) Be aware that metal surfaces, such as door frames and grilles, can also get hot.
7) Read the owner's manual and follow instructions.
Source: Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.